Would you like to join a growing SME, with a real family feel, where you will become part of an extremely busy and friendly team?
Liberty HR Recruitment are absolutely delighted to be working exclusively with our client to gain a Talent Acquisition Specialist on a permanent basis. This role could be full time or 4 days a week and is based in Petersfield.
This varied role is sat within a small but perfectly formed team. You will report to a very supportive HR Manager. The main purpose of the role is to support all aspects of the recruitment function in the business and develop the brand.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting managers with recruitment needs, giving guidance and attending interviews.
- Support with the creation of JD’s and Job specifications.
- Writing and posting job adverts, using relevant job boards and social media.
- Candidate search and resource, creating a talent pool.
- Co-ordinate and design interview processes and provide support.
- Work and manage recruitment agency relationships.
- Benchmark positions, provide metrics and report trends.
- Managing the ATS.
A CIPD or REC qualification would be advantageous, however, this is not essential. Previous recruitment experience is imperative as is excellent knowledge of EDI and GDPR.
As a person you will be flexible, organised, have excellent stakeholder and communication skills, be a great team player and be very IT Literate.
This role reports directly into a very supportive HR Manager and the salary will be between £28,000- £30,000 (pro rata) depending on experience. This role also benefits from a yearly bonus, dependent upon company success, free parking, etc.
If you have the skills and experience listed above, please feel free to contact one of the Team at Liberty HR Recruitment by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org