Would you like to join an amazing national Charity, known and loved by everyone? A brand that would set you apart from others on your CV?
Liberty HR are absolutely delighted to be partnering exclusively with our client to gain a Talent Acquisition Lead on a full-time permanent basis, based in Either Leeds, Liverpool or Newcastle.
The main purpose of this role is to provide resourcing support to the whole organisation.
Some of your duties for this will include:
- Supporting managers through the whole recruitment cycle
- Dealing with internal and external recruitment enquiries
- Using your experience & skills to source candidates for specific roles
- Managing candidate pools ensuring diversity & volume requirements are met
- Writing imaginative job adverts and social media posts
Other duties include:
- Managing and maintaining relationships with external agencies
- Ensuring GDPR guidelines are adhered to when maintaining recruitment filing systems.
- Providing support to the Resourcing Business Partner when required.
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you will work in a pro-active and efficient way to ensure the best calibre of candidates are recruited and have an excellent on-boarding experience.
As an individual it is essential that you will have a recent recruitment background, preferably in-house. If you have had experience of safe-guarding recruitment, that would be a massive plus!
You will come with experience of working in high volume recruitment and be familiar with using in-house recruitment systems. You will also be able to demonstrated an understanding of pre-employment checks, including right to work. And of course, you will have fantastic organisational skills, be IT literate, and be able to work well under pressure!
You will be person-centred, optimistic and engaging. Being a clear and effective communicator is imperative.
In return you will be offered a salary between £30,000 – £35,000 DOE.
You will have the ability to work from home 2- or 3-days week. The full-time hours are 9-5 or they could offer 8.30-4.30. It will be desirable if you are CIPD Qualified.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact one of the Liberty HR Recruitment team by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing email@example.com