Liberty HR Recruitment is delighted to partner with a new client to gain a Senior HR Advisor for their rapidly growing company. The business outsources HR support to a range of companies across various industry sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very friendly and highly professional team, based in Fleet, Hampshire. Support will be given to this individual to enable development and growth to succeed.
As a generalist HR professional, you will have covered the full employee lifecycle and advised managers and employees on all ER matters, performance, maternity and sickness. You will be aware of any potential risks associated with various approaches. Experience of preparing HR related documentation; compiling employee handbooks, updating policy and procedures and advising on basic HR related issues will be required.
Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Act as first line of support for dealing with and responding to client.
- Maintain client employee files and data; provide appropriate management information to clients for starters, leavers and turnover levels etc.
- Update and maintain payroll files for clients and support with payroll administration.
- Prepare client contracts of employment, offer letters, and draft other correspondence.
- Carry out immigration and reference checks for clients as required.
- Support the wider team with projects, including; benchmarking exercises, performance management system development, staff communications, compliance research; training programmes.
You will possess real commercial acumen, be versatile and pragmatic, with exposure to working with numerous stakeholders in a business at anyone time. You will provide fantastic HR support, on a one-to-one basis, to both SME’s and larger businesses and you will therefore need to adapt your style accordingly and really draw upon the HR experiences you have gained in your career to date. You will have support from a more senior member of the team where necessary.
Skills required, include;
- Confidence and presence to liaise with all levels of management.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Confident and efficient administrator, with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, manage a diverse workload and at pace.
You will be fully or partly CIPD qualified. A shared service background would be extremely beneficial.
Salary is between up to £38k DOE.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please do not hesitate to contact one of the Liberty HR Recruitment team on 023 9387 6666 or email us to email@example.com