Would you like to join a renowned, ethical and multi-site business, based in Portsmouth?
Liberty HR are absolutely delighted to be partnering with this Client to gain a Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis.
Reporting to a fantastic Recruitment Manager, the main purpose of this role is to deliver an effective recruitment service focussing on the quality of the candidates and ensuring they have a positive experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the whole recruitment cycle, end to end across a variety of roles at all levels.
- Planning appropriate advertising methods to attract the right candidates.
- Building relationships and identifying candidates through a variety of sourcing techniques.
- Supporting managers in creating appropriate interview processes.
- Maintaining reports to monitor recruitment timescales and effectiveness.
- Keeping up to date on employment legislation and being fully aware of the rules surrounding ETW regulations and the supporting evidence required.
You will have proven in-house recruitment experience from a multi-site environment.
You will be confident in delivering a first-class recruitment service in a fast-paced environment.
You will have up-to-date employment legislation knowledge including ETW.
You will have a real passion for recruitment, be highly driven and have a positive attitude.
In return you will be offered a salary of up to £32,395 per annum.
This position is full-time Monday to Friday with the opportunity of hybrid working.
Benefits include: free on-site parking, bonus scheme, life assurance, plus more!
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact one of the Liberty HR Recruitment team by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org