Would you like to join an amazing national Charity, known and loved by everyone? A brand that would set you apart from others on your CV?
Liberty HR Recruitment is absolutely delighted to be partnering exclusively with our client to find a People Services Manager, on a full-time permanent basis, based in Reading.
Reporting into a fantastic Head of HR, the main purpose of this role is to lead the team in providing an effective and efficient administration service to the People Team. You will have the ability to work from home 2 or 3 days week.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing a team of 7, conducting regular on-to-ones and managing daily activity and performance
- Ensuring people processes are kept up to date by continuous improvement
- Using metrics and KPIs to monitor and improve working practices
- Managing the whole administration process for onboarding and off boarding
- Overall Responsibility of the maintenance and accuracy of the HR system
As an individual it is essential that you will have experience of managing a service providing team and a background in designing, delivering and evaluating procedures and initiatives, covering the employee life cycle.
You will come with strong analytical and organisational skills, be IT literate, flexible and able to work well under pressure and pace!
You will be person-centred, optimistic and engaging. Being a clear and effective communicator is imperative.
In return you will be offered a salary between £45k and £53k, dependant on experience.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact one of the Liberty HR Recruitment team by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing email@example.com