Would you like to be part of a life-changing organisation, dedicated to making a difference?
Our client is seeking an experienced People Partner, to provide dedicated People and Organisational Development support, to ensure successful objective delivery for the service.
You will have a robust HR background, with previous experience working as a HR Business Partner. The key aspect of this role is in delivering exceptional advice and support on complex ER cases.
Some of the responsibilities include;
- Developing strong business relationships with service management, working alongside them to identify workforce opportunities and issues and developing the appropriate business-focused People interventions.
- To be responsible for the delivery of efficient, high-quality People Partnering to Corporate partners
- Ensure that close effective working relationships are established and maintained within the service.
- To work with colleagues across various teams in developing and implementing new ways of working.
- Operate as an advocate of team values, engagement, change and transformation, championing best practice people management, influencing key workforce/people decisions to ensure the most effective deployment and development of the workforce.
A CIPD Level 7 qualification is required for this role, as well as a well-developed knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures.
This is offered with an immediate start on a 12 months fixed term contract, predominantly working from home, with occasional travel to Southampton, offered either full-time or part-time (25 – 37.5 hours). The salary for this role is £40,057 – £45,839 (pro rata)
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact one of the team at Liberty HR Recruitment by calling 023 9387 6666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org