Would you like to join a values-led, supportive and innovative company, and work in beautiful offices!?
Liberty HR Recruitment is absolutely delighted to be partnering exclusively with our client to find a People Coordinator. This is a full-time, permanent position and is based in Shepherd’s Bush, London, with the option of hybrid working.
Reporting to a fabulous People Partner, the main purpose of this role is to support the people team with the full employee lifecycle. You will also become the HR system expert within the company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support with the recruitment process, including; writing job descriptions, interviewing and reference checking
- Create and maintain policies and templates
- Prepare HR reports, including; performance management and sickness
- Support onboarding and inductions
- Taking ownerships of the HRIS, ensuring all data is accurate
- Supporting on HR related projects
Ideally you will be CIPD level 5 qualified, however this isn’t essential. It is imperative that you will have recent, relevant HR working experience and are kept abreast with employment law.
As an individual, you will strive for excellence, be flexible and a strong team player, be an excellent communicator, IT savvy, outcomes focussed and approachable.
In return our client is offering a salary of £30,000 per annum, plus a discretionary bonus.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact one of the Liberty HR Recruitment team by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing email@example.com