Do you have excellent attention to detail and love working in administration? If so, we’d love to hear from you …
Liberty HR Recruitment is excited to be working exclusively with a world class provider in the search for a People and Culture Assistant to join their busy and welcoming team, based in Fareham.
Reporting into a fantastic People and Culture Manager, you will be responsible for undertaking specific organisation and administrative tasks to support the function.
In this varied role, you will be involved with performing a range of tasks, such as;
- Ensuring all queries are dealt with promptly
- Accurately recording and inputting data
- Updating and checking personal information
- Creating recruitment and new starter paperwork
- Actioning request for information
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Ad hoc duties as required
As a person, you will;
- Be CIPD Level 3 qualified or have relevant experience
- Have previous experience of administration in an HR environment
- Possess good working IT knowledge including Word & Excel
- Be a strong team player and have positive communication skills
- Have exceptional attention to detail and can multi-task effectively
- Be able to work on own initiative in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client is willing to pay up to £21,500. There are also some fantastic benefits including parking, 30 days holiday and a free onsite gym!
An immediate start is available with this position, although our client will look at people with notice. Predominately office based with the odd day able to work from home.
To discuss the role in more detail, please contact a member of the Liberty HR Recruitment team by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org