Are you looking for a new challenge, within a truly supportive and market leading company?
Liberty HR Recruitment is excited to be working with our client, a Global player in its field, find a proactive Payroll Officer on a permanent, full time, basis to join their busy Finance team with offices based in Fareham.
This role will be supporting the Payroll Manager in the preparation and delivery of payroll for all employees within the business.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Reviewing payroll records, to ensure they are correct and compliant
- Administering payroll information
- Handling new starters, salary changes, salary deductions and statutory payments
- Assisting the Tax Manager with UK tax returns
- Query resolution
- Ad hoc duties as requested by the Finance and HR teams
You will come with relevant “hands-on” payroll experience and be It literate, especially with Excel.
As a person you will be an excellent communicator, with a great eye for detail and somebody who is used to meeting strict deadlines.
In return you will receive a salary between £22-24k DOE, with the opportunity for study support towards CIMA.
If you thrive in fast-paced environments and are looking for a long-term career, please get in touch with one of the team at Liberty HR Recruitment by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org