Would you like to join a renowned multi-site business, based in Portsmouth? If so, we have a Payroll Administrator position that may just be of interest!
Liberty HR are absolutely delighted to be partnering with this Client to gain a, Payroll Administrator for a 12 – 18 month fixed term contract.
This position is full-time, 37.5 hours per week.
The primary responsibility for this role is the timely and effective processing of monthly payroll and be the first point of contact for any queries.
Some of your duties will include:
- Data entry on to the payroll system
- Process timesheets using online system
- Manage family friendly cases along side the Employee Relations team.
- Undertake reconciliations of pay elements e.g., Pensions, subscriptions etc.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers
- Respond to any queries into the department
Our client is looking for an experienced and efficient Payroll Administrator with good IT skills, particularly Excel. You must have strong organisational skills and be able to prioritise own workload.
In return, you will receive, a salary of up to £21,362 plus some fantastic benefits! Based in Portsmouth.
If you thrive in high volume, fast-paced environments and have previous Payroll experience, please get in touch with one of the team at Liberty HR Recruitment by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org