Would you like a part-time Training & Development role?
Want to work for a great business that’s growing?
Well if you’re proactive, enthusiastic and have an innovative approach to work, we’d LOVE to hear from you!
Liberty HR Recruitment is delighted to be working exclusively with another new client who is looking to recruit a permanent, part-time Training & Development Officer to join their business based on the outskirts of Chichester. This is a fast paced workplace where you could really make a difference!
In this newly created role you will be part of a great HR team. Working alongside the HR Director you will devise a training strategy for the company. Other responsibilities will include;
- Identify training and development needs within the organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with managers and the wider HR team
- Build training programmes from scratch – from the initial idea, through planning and on to implementation)
- Design and deliver internal training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual
- Create and deliver a range of training using classroom, online and blended-learning producing training materials as required
- Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets
- Develop effective induction programmes for new employees
- Monitor and review the progress of teams through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Create personal development plans with managers
- Evaluate training and development programmes
Experience of working in an FMCG business would be advantageous, as would a CIPD qualification and excellent MS Office Suite experience.
As a person you will have great interpersonal and presentation skills. You will communicate clearly both in writing and face to face and be able to motivate those around you. Above all you will be organised with strong planning skills and ideally come from a strong customer-focused background.
Salary is up to £16,000 for 3 days per week, plus benefits including free on-site parking.
If you would like to know more about this great part-time opportunity, please give the Liberty HR Recruitment team a call on 023 9387 6666 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org