Would you like to work in a flexible role, within a leading company? One in which you can make a real difference?
Liberty HR Recruitment is excited to be partnering exclusively with an innovative company, in the search for an Office & Accounts Administrator, to join their multi-disciplinary team, based in Southampton.
This position can be either full or part time, 3 or 5 days per week, Monday – Friday. Core office working hours are 9am – 5pm.
Due to company expansion and future growth plans, this brand-new role is a really exciting opportunity to join and make it your own!
Supporting company Directors and the wider team, you will be responsible for a variety of admin and accounts tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office.
In this varied role, you will be involved with performing a range of tasks, such as;
- Posting purchase invoices onto Xero
- Processing employee expense claims
- Setting up new suppliers and customers on Xero
- Bank reconciliations
- Request authorisation and processing of payments
- Producing ad-hoc reports
- Minute taking
- Arranging travel arrangements
- Quality assurance
As a person, you will;
- Have some previous experience working in accounts, have good attention to detail and enjoy working in an office environment.
- Possess strong IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Have exceptional communication skills, both over the telephone and face to face.
- Be diligent and ensure tasks are completed in the right way.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary, between £25k-£30k FTE, plus some fantastic benefits including study support towards AAT and free on-site parking.
To discuss the role in more detail, please get in touch with a member of the Liberty HR Recruitment team by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org