Would you like to join a company that is committed to delivering the best possible service and is one of the top providers in its field?
If so, we have a Learning and Development Manger role that may just be of interest!
Liberty HR are absolutely delighted to be partnering exclusively with this Client to find a Learning & Development Manager. This newly created role is based in Basingstoke, full-time, permanent and paying up to £52,000 DOE.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Creating training programmes that are aligned with the organisation’s objectives and values
- Working closely with managers to gain a full understanding of their training requirements
- Manging digital eLearning platforms and suggesting recommendations
- Leading the Apprenticeship project for the organisation, including management of the levy
- Reviewing external training providers to establish their effectiveness
- Having an awareness of the allocated training budget and look at alternative training solutions before impacting this
Reporting to a fantastic HR Director, you will work in a pro-active way to ensure the successful creation and delivery of training across the business, ensuring that all teams are equipped to deliver their roles. This position is extremely varied, with no two days being the same!
You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills. You will also come with proven experience of developing and delivering L&D programmes. A degree, CIPD or CTP qualified (or equivalent) are important but the experience you have is the main focus for this role.
In return you will be offered a salary up to £52,000 per annum, plus a 10% car allowance.
Benefits include; free on-site parking, 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, generous pension scheme, EAP and GP hotline service.
This position is hybrid with a minimum of one day a week in the office.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact one of the Liberty HR Recruitment team by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing email@example.com