Would you like to be part of a leading, national organisation? One in which you play a key role in career development?
If so, we may have the role for you …
Liberty HR Recruitment is delighted to be partnering exclusively with a leading professional services organisation, in the search for a Learning & Development Manager. This is a full time, permanent position, based on the outskirts of Southampton – with the option of hybrid working.
Reporting to the HRD, you will be part of the SLT providing strategic advice and support around Learning and Development. You will play a business-critical role in talent management, succession planning and career development programmes. You will also coach and mentor a Learning and Development Advisor.
Some of your duties will include:
- Oversee the annual L&D programme for all colleagues, from juniors to Director level
- Support the development of appropriate policies and processes
- Lead on L&D related projects
- Ensure all L&D operations, programmes and policies are focused on ED&I
- Contribute towards preparation and management of the annual L&D budget
As a person you will;
- Be a self-starter and have proven experience in L&D, high emotional intelligence to understand your audience, and a can-do attitude.
- Have initiative and be creative, able to keep many plates spinning.
- Ideally you will come from a professional services background
- CIPD or an L&D qualification is advantageous
- Have exceptional stakeholder relationship skills, be very organised with a great attention to detail
In return you will receive;
A salary of between £55-60k, DOE, 26 days annual leave, life assurance, 5% employer pension and bonus – to name of view!
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact one of the team at Liberty HR Recruitment by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing email@example.com