Are you currently working in a Training / Qualifications role within professional services or a highly regulated company? Do you work with Apprenticeships and manage the training for employees? If so, we would love to talk to you about an exceptional role!
Liberty HR Recruitment is absolutely delighted to be partnering exclusively with our client, based in Winchester, to find a Training / Qualifications professional. This is a full-time and permanent position.
Reporting to a knowledgeable Head of L&D, you will manage an Administrator and primarily;
- Focus on process improvement with the Training space. The complex nature of the business and the training of its employees will need to be this person’s main focus.
- They will liaise and manage external stakeholders, such as Apprenticeship providers and Institutes with continual process improvement in mind. You will therefore also have fantastic Excel skills, be able to manipulate data and have high technical aptitude.
- This person will need to be able to manage the learning journeys of employees alongside these external providers, whilst providing updated comms to them and the business. You will therefore possess excellent attention to detail skills as you will need to track a lot of information and moving parts! You will also have a natural ability to problem solve.
- Previous leadership experience would be preferable and there is potential that you will have scope for progression to management in the future.
- You will be a first-class communicator as relationship building is KEY to this role.
So in short, you will;
Manage all professional qualifications in this business
Oversee the Apprenticeship Programme
Maintain relationships with external professional bodies and qualification providers
Manage internal relationships with Leaders of the business in HR, Payroll & Finance
Oversee the provision for qualifications in the business, taking into account budget spend
In return our client is offering a salary up to £45,000 D.O.E, as well as life assurance and some other fantastic benefits. This is a hybrid role where you will only need to attend the office 2 days a week!
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact one of the Liberty HR Recruitment Team by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org