Are you a passionate Learning & Development professional who wants the opportunity to grow the L&D function?
Liberty HR Recruitment is delighted to be working exclusively with our client to find an L&D Advisor to support their rapidly growing workforce.
Reporting to a fantastic Head of People & Culture this full-time permanent role is based in Havant with 2 days a week homeworking.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating the learning initiatives to support the businesses L&D strategy
- Support the creation and growth of the companies ‘training academy’
- Understand the training needs of the business
- Identify skills gaps
- Lead end-to-end learning programme projects
- Deliver training programmes to new and existing employees
As an individual you’ll have
- Extensive experience in training or L&D
- Contributed to strategic L&D plans
- Demonstrable experience of the design and production of training programmes
- A qualification in L&D or similar (desirable)
In return you will be receive;
Salary of up to £32k, 22 days holiday plus bank holiday and your birthday off, discounted summer kids clubs, opportunities for training, development and progression, generous company sick pay and many more…
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact one of the team at Liberty HR Recruitment by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org