Do you have substantial experience of project managing TUPE?
If so then this is the role for you!
Liberty HR Recruitment is excited to be working exclusively with a leading provider in the search for a HR TUPE Advisor to join their busy and large team, based in Chichester.
This is a full time, FTC until February 2022.
Reporting into a knowledgeable and friendly HR Director, you will be supporting Directors with planning for an up-and-coming merger. This role is predominately working from home with some travel to Brighton and fortnightly meetings to attend in Chichester.
You will be performing a range of tasks, such as;
- Identifying risks
- Providing updates to the leadership team
- Reviewing and comparing policies. Contracts and terms and conditions.
- Consulting with employees and trad reunions
- Identifying cost savings
- Carrying out due diligence.
As a person, you will;
- Be at least CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Have experience of managing TUPE’s
- Have in depth knowledge of Employment legislation and TUPE regulations
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to communicate to a diverse range of people across all levels
- Have excellent IT and analytical skills
Our client is willing to pay up to £40,000 per annum (pro rata) for the right candidate. There is free parking plus some fantastic benefits.
To discuss the role in more detail, please reach out to a member of the Liberty HR Recruitment team by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing email@example.com