Would you like to join a growing business with a great culture as their HR Partner and truly make an impact?
We are delighted at Liberty HR Recruitment to be working with our client on an exclusive basis in finding them an amazing HR Partner. This is a technology / manufacturing business who really understands the importance of HR. This company is part of a global business and therefore you will be part of a wider HR function.
Reporting directly into a supportive and knowledgeable MD, with a dotted line to a fantastic Head of HR, your main purpose will be to provide strategic and day-to-day leadership to drive the business’s HR plans.
This company is rapidly growing, so having experience of leading and developing a HR team through that, whilst supporting the SLT team, would be advantageous.
Some of your main duties will include:
- Lead, coach and mentor a collaborative HR team of 3.
- Develop and deliver a people plan with all activities aligned to the company strategy.
- Coach leaders and managers in order to improve business performance through engagement and wellbeing of their employees.
- Support the recruitment and selection function.
- Present to the MD/SLT/Group HR where appropriate.
- You will be involved in some great HR projects and have the ability to utilise your change management and organisational development skills.
As an individual you will have plenty of stakeholder management experience, have a ‘transformational mindset’, be able to influence and have a ‘can-do’ attitude as this role is both operational and strategic. You will be passionate about people and the HR function and have commercial acumen.
Professionally qualified to CIPD level 7 is desirable, but not essential.
This position is full time, permanent and is based in Portsmouth.
In return our client is paying up to £55,000 depending on experience, plus some fantastic company benefits.
To discuss this role in more detail, please reach out to a member of the Liberty HR Recruitment team by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing email@example.com