Would you like to join an amazing charity as an HR Manager? If so, we have a role for you!
This is a role where you can really make a difference!
Liberty HR Recruitment are absolutely delighted to be working exclusively with our client to gain an HR Manager. This role is based in Chandlers Ford and is offered with the flexibility of hybrid working.
This role is centred around developing and managing the HR function, ensuring effectiveness and efficiency. They are looking for someone to create a happy workforce and build a culture!
Some key responsibilities;
- Implementing the people strategy across the organisation.
- Leading managers through the recruitment and selection process.
- Advising and supporting colleagues on HR Issues.
- Overall responsibility for HR administration as well as HR files and data.
- Providing recommendations on annual pay awards and overseeing the appraisal process.
You will ideally be CIPD qualified, with proven experience as an HR professional. You will be emotionally intelligent, confident, pragmatic, IT literate and have excellent project management skills.
If you have knowledge and understanding of HR within a not-for-profit setting, even better!
The salary is up to £35k depending on experience, and benefits include; free parking, 25 days holiday, life insurance, cycle to work scheme and a contributory pension. The hours are full time, 37.5 hours per week working Monday to Friday with flexible start and finish times.
If you have the skills and experience listed above, please feel free to contact one of the Team at Liberty HR Recruitment by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing email@example.com