Would you like to join a world-renowned company, based in Andover with flexible working options?
Liberty HR are absolutely delighted to be partnering with our client to gain an HR Coordinator on a permanent basis. Reporting into the HR Manager, the main purpose of this role is to provide the highest quality of service to both internal and external customers. The People Operations team cover a wide variety of functions from delivering HR operational support to the management of employee records and HR systems.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the HR Administrator to deal with any queries escalating as appropriate
- Managing the Exit interviews for the business
- Supporting the HR Advisors in ER cases
- Leading on projects as requested
- Providing support to the onboarding process
- Ensuring databases and payroll information is correct and updated
- Gathering and preparing analytics when required
You will be at least CIPD Level 3 qualified and ideally working towards CIPD Level 5.
You will have existing HR Administration experience and already have already been involved in working on projects end to end.
You will be a team player, confident in communicating at all levels and have the ability to work on multiple tasks without being overwhelmed.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of up to £28,000 per annum as well as some great company benefits.
This position is full-time Monday to Friday, with the option of Hybrid working.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact one of the Liberty HR Recruitment team by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing email@example.com