Are you a self-motived HR professional, with Payroll experience? Would you like to work for a very exciting brand? If so, read on ….
Liberty HR Recruitment is searching for HR Coordinator to join a busy and welcoming team, based in Southampton. This is a full time, FTC for 6 months.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible providing advice and support on a wide range of HR topics.
In this varied role, you will be involved with performing a range of tasks, such as;
- Providing advice and guidance to staff and managers on HR related matters
- Running payroll and associated reports
- Designing and delivering training and development initiatives
- Assisting with recruitment and selection
- Providing support on HR projects
- Attending relevant meetings, external events and workshops.
- Keeping up to date on HR and Payroll legislation
As a person, you will;
- Have solid experience working in administration and with figures, payments or monetary amounts
- Possess good working IT knowledge including Word & Excel
- Be used to meeting tight deadlines
- Have exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Be able to work on own initiative
Our client is willing to pay up to £28,000 pro rata, depending on experience for the right candidate.
To discuss the role in more detail, please contact a member of the Liberty HR Recruitment team by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing email@example.com