Are you looking for a diverse role that you can really make your own? If so then then this standalone HR Business Partner role may be the one for you!
Liberty HR Recruitment is excited to be working exclusively with a new client in the search for a permanent HR Business Partner to join the team based in Blandford. This is a Hybrid role with two days a week working from home. There is also occasional travel to Essex required, which will be no more than once a month.
This role has come about owing to the business growth, so you will be able to bring your valuable experience and really make your mark!
Reporting into a fantastic Head of HR, you will be used to challenging and influencing stakeholders and ensuring HR has a “presence” in the business by being visible and approachable.
Some of the tasks you will be getting involved with are;
- Providing advice and guidance on all people matters
- All recruitment for the business
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are correct and UpToDate
- Prepping and approving payroll
- Salary benchmarking
- Delivering strategic initiatives
- Managing company benefits
You will have the following;
- Preferably be at least CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Experience of working across multiple sites
- The ability to handle various tasks and projects at any given time
- Be confident, organised with strong attention to detail
Our client is willing to pay a salary of up to £60,000, depending on experience for the right candidate. There are also some fantastic benefits on offer including; 25 days holiday plus bank, life insurance, health insurance, complain pension as well as gym & beer discounts!
To discuss the role in more detail, please contact a member of the Liberty HR Recruitment team by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org