Liberty HR Recruitment is delighted to partner with our client in their search for an HR Advisor for their rapidly growing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very friendly and highly professional team, based on the outskirts of Hook. Support will be given to this individual, to enable development and growth to succeed.
As a generalist HR professional, you will have covered the full employee lifecycle and advised managers and employees on all ER matters, performance, maternity and sickness. Experience of preparing HR related documentation; compiling employee handbooks, updating policy and procedures will be required.
Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Act as first line of support for dealing with and responding to stakeholders.
- Maintain employee files and data; provide appropriate MI information for starters, leavers and turnover levels, etc.
- Update and maintain payroll files and support with payroll administration.
- Prepare contracts of employment, offer letters, and draft other correspondence.
- Carry out immigration and reference checks as required.
- Support the wider team with projects, including; benchmarking exercises, performance management system development, staff communications, compliance research; training programmes.
Skills required, include;
- Confidence and have the presence to liaise with all levels of management.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Confident and efficient administrator, with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, manage a diverse workload and at pace.
You will be fully or partly CIPD qualified. A shared service background would be extremely beneficial.
The salary range for this role starts at £30,000 to £38,000, depending on experience. Benefits include; 25 days holiday and 3 days over Xmas, potential CIPD sponsorship and free parking.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact one of the team at Liberty HR Recruitment by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing email@example.com