Would you like to join a world-renowned company, based in Andover?
If so, we are recruiting for two HR Advisor roles that may just be of interest!
Liberty HR Recruitment is absolutely delighted to be partnering with our client to find x HR Advisors – People Operations, each on a 9-month FTC. Reporting to the HR Manager, the main purpose of this role is to provide the highest quality of service to both internal and external customers. The People Operations team cover a wide variety of functions from delivering HR operational support to the management of employee records and HR systems.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with relevant stakeholders and managers
- Resolving any HR enquiries
- Ensuring that ER cases are dealt with effectively and supporting managers through the process
- Advising, supporting and guiding managers through the recruitment cycle
- Providing support on Learning and development requirements
- Gathering and preparing analytics when required
You will have at least 2 years HR Generalist experience and ideally be CIPD level 5 Qualified or at least working towards.
You will have up to date employment legislation knowledge and previous experience of working with complex cases in a busy environment.
You will be a team player, confident in communicating at all levels and have the ability to work on multiple tasks without being overwhelmed.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum as well as some great company benefits.
This position is full-time Monday to Friday, with the option of Hybrid working.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact one of the Liberty HR Recruitment team by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org