Liberty HR Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, based in Fareham, in the search for a HR Advisor to join their team on a full-time basis.
This role will provide you with a great opportunity to be mentored by a very experienced and supportive HR Manager!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Absence management.
- Administering new employees and leavers, HR inductions, references, flexible benefits platform, employee letters, holiday records, appraisals, sickness certificates, and training records.
- Responsible for the recruitment function.
- Advising and supporting line managers on ER procedures.
- Build effective relationships with SLT and stakeholders.
- Supporting ad-hoc HR related projects as they arise.
- Update and maintain accurate HR records, both computerised and paper files.
Previous solid HR working experience is essential and ideally you will be CIPD Level 5 qualified. As a person you will be confident, have a good sense of humour, organised and happy to roll your sleeves up and get involved in all aspects of HR.
This permanent role is paying between £26k-£28k with some fantastic benefits, including:
- 25 days annual holiday allowance with the ability to buy more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Critical Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme with exceptional company contribution and matching
After the first year the company would be willing to consider financially supporting a CIPD qualification. They work a flexible 37.5-hour week with the hours of work between 8am and 9am in the morning and 4.30pm and 5.30pm in the evening.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please do not hesitate to contact one of the team at Liberty HR Recruitment by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing email@example.com