Are you an enthusiastic and experienced administrator who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Liberty HR Recruitment is excited to be working exclusively with a new client in the search for an HR Administrator to join their busy team, based in Fareham. This role has come about owing to internal promotion. This business is experiencing extreme growth predominantly through acquisitions, so you will be really able to grow with the business and gain invaluable experience!
It would be great if you had HR experience in a similar role or alternatively if you have been a PA for an HRD and have therefore seen what HR entails, that would also be great!
In this role, you will be involved with performing a range of tasks, such as;
- Supporting with onboarding and offboarding processes
- Responsible for issuing offer letters and contracts of employment
- Maintaining paper files
- Recruitment administration support
- Database management
- Responding to general HR queries
- Inputting monthly timesheets
- Carrying out right to work and reference checks
You will have the following;
- Have excellent administration and/or PA skills with a high attention to detail
- Be IT literate
- Experience in writing professional business letters
- Able to communicate in a professional manner at all times
- Preferably be CIPD qualified, although not essential
This is a permanent position and our client is willing to pay up to £25,000, depending on experience, for the right candidate.
To discuss the role in more detail, please contact a member of the Liberty HR Recruitment team on 023 9387 6666 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org